Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Cristina and I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! This is our favorite time of year. It is a time for giving, loving and spending time with those who are dearest to our hearts. But most of all it is a celebration of our Lord Jesus and His birth. We are so thankful to God for sending His Son to earth to be our Lord and Savior. Jesus truly is the greatest gift on earth.

During this season we are reminded of how much we love our natural family as well as our spiritual family. Many times we feel closer to our brothers and sisters in the Lord than even our natural family. We are all connected by the precious blood of Jesus. Our bond and covenant is stronger than any natural relationship could ever be.

Please know that we are praying for you and your family. I believe that the upcoming year will be filled with great and wonderful things.

Please continue to pray for my family and the ministry as we enter into this next year. We need your love and support in order to fulfill all that God has set before us.

Heb 13:15-16 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. 16 But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. NKJV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful to be a part of the family of God! I am so thankful for my spirtual family because it truly is unique and very dear to my heart. I want you to know that your family has truly blessed my life. I am so glad that God has knitted hearts together. It is my true prayer that you have a blessed Christmas. Everyday I consider it a blessing a honor to pray for my brothers and sisters in the Lord, so know that you can count on me!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Pastor Jonathan, Christina and Pastor Becki and to my Family at New Beginnings Healing Center!My life has truly been changed and I am so grateful to THE GIFT that came 2,000 years ago who was just wrapped in swaddling clothes but GAVE HIS LIFE FOR ME!