Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Where Have I Been?

It's a good question. It seems like a lifetime since my last blog and I am sure some of you have given up on me. We have been extremely busy over the last few weeks. Between organizing ministry trips, planning services, overseeing ministries, and traveling, I have not even had the time to keep up with my fellow bloggers.

The past few weeks have been exciting for the church. God is releasing a fresh revelation of the principles of praise. I can't believe what I am seeing in lives of the members at NBHC. They have a become a wild and radical people who have lost all inhibitions.

We are also seeing a restoration of authority in the individual lives of the church. People are beginning to declare and decree, and heaven is backing them up!

This is truly an exciting season that we are in. I anticipate an ever increasing outpouring of God's Spirit.

Oh yeah, make sure you check out our new website! www.jonathanmillerministries.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome Website, Pastor Jonathan and Cristina!

I have a praise report, Pastor Jonathan has been speaking about "Authority" and what it is to HAVE FAITH IN GOD and knowing that Christ is the True Son of the Living God! Well, I have been applying those principles and God has answered prayer. God PAID A BILL! I did not have any Hospital Insurance to cover for certain tests that needed to be done and at that moment I really had to BELIEVE and HAVE FAITH IN GOD. I went to the mailbox to pick up the mail and of course there was the Hospital Bill and when I opened it, I had to stop and just stare!. It said PAID IN FULL with a $0.00 Balance. PRAISE THE LORD!. I give God all the Thanks and Praise for meeting my needs!

Anonymous said...

Pastor Jonathan, you are such a joy and an inspiration. I love your wisdom and insite and I'm so thankful to even be able to be here and witness everything that is happening. I'm sure that God has so many blessings in store for you so I probably don't even need to; I just pray that God would bless you so richly for everything you do. I look forward to serving you and the church in any way that I can in the future, and maybe some of that anointing might spill off on me! :-P (yeah I am selfish, deal with it lol)

Thanks man, you're awesome! love ya!
Jay W.

Anonymous said...

I love this new website!! And I too have a praise report! Pastor Jonathans messages on Authority and decreeing things in our lives has challenged my spirit to decree the impossible Possible! I had a financial need and I spoke in authority for it to be met.About two weeks later,I recieved an anonymus check for the amount I needed!!Praise God! Truly I am learning how to use the authority God has given me! Just decree it and God will meet it!!