Friday, April 10, 2009

WOW!!



It has been a crazy couple months. Since the beginning of 09 it has been non stop action. The start of 09 marked a time of great transition and elevation for the ministry and church. In January, we had the opportunity to hold a special healing service at FaithWorld church here in Orlando. It resulted in even a greater door of opportunity as we were able to begin in March leasing the facility on a full time basis. The campus is massive and the the possibilities are endless. The sanctuary seats 3,000, the kids church is state of the art, and there is an incredible youth center as well. I am so thankful to the Lord for all He has done and is going to continue to do!



I am also thrilled by the release of my first book Healed to Minister. It has taken some time to get done, but it has been worth it. The end result, is what I believe to be a dynamite book that will touch many lives. The book deals with character issues and areas of dysfunction. God is more concerned with your character than your conquests. It also talks of the importance of forgiveness and freedom. Read at your own risk! It has already stirred up a lot of trouble! But for those who allow the revelation to pierce their heart, I know that great freedom and joy awaits. You can get your copy by clicking www.jonathanmillerministries.com.

2 comments:

Kim Baker said...

Pastor Jonathan, What a blessing it is to be apart of New Beginnings! I am so grateful and honored to be apart of the ministry teams there. I encourage everyone to get your copy of "Be Healed to Minister" I remember hearing the teaching before the book was published and it wrecked me. Totally transformed me and changed my life! I did not realize alot of dysfunctional issues I had and I am still Being Healed to Minister..God has literally taken off my mask! I am so glad he is doing so..My perceptions are literally being put back into balance!
One more thing, What an awesome word you brought to us on Easter Sunday, "I TOLD YOU SO"! Get the CD!!!!!!!

Blessings!

Lana Pittman Detherage said...

Kim,

I'm a firm believer in God healing of us to minister to the world. Fourteen years ago I lost my mother to AIDS. The Dr. said she was a casualty...she was a wonderful Christian woman.

Over the years God has healed me of Anger and grief. Now is allowing me to minister to others who have been hurt. My husband and I are helping missions/youth, children as others through our business with Fund Raiser for their works of ministry. I am also building a foundation in my mothers memory to support Children who have lost their parents to AIDS.

I have awakened from the silence the enemy had enslaved me in and I am proclaiming that only Jesus can set you free from any bondage. To His Glory...Amen!

Find me on Facebook...friends so we can help.