Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ps 61:2 "From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

Dearest Friend,

It is with great sadness that I come to you with the news about our precious friend, Amy Stockstill. On Monday night, February 11, 2008 at 9:40p.m., she went home to be with Jesus.
My precious wife and I were with the Stockstill family at the hospital during this most difficult time. While our hearts are breaking, we rejoice in our blessed hope. Amy is in heaven in the presence of our awesome God! We appreciate your standing with the Stockstill family during this intense battle. Amy has received the ultimate victory. Please continue to pray for the family as they still need your prayers.

The funeral will be on Thursday, February 14, 2008 at 12:00p.m. (1:00p.m. FL time)

Love, Blessings and Appreciation,
Pastor Jonathan and Cristina Miller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will continue to lift the Family up in Prayer!
Jesus Christ is still the same YESTERDAY, TODAY, and FOREVER!

Anonymous said...

If Amy had any brothers or sisters
grandparents and other close loves of her life, I urge you to CONTINUE to lift them up to the Lord,Especially Joel, It is SOOOO hard to lose a loved one. We know that they are in Heaven with God in all their Glory..But we sometimes we still don't understand and We MISS them So much
They Need your prayes,just like I did My church New Beginnings Healing Center in Orlando Stood up for me when I could not, when my granddauther died,even miles and miles and miles apart.The prayers of the Body of Christ Are Needed. My heart and Prayers go out to the family of Amy. God is Good and He is in Control.It is Hard to let go and to continue life without them.
Lift them up Church. Thank you
Connie Gonzalez