Monday, March 3, 2008

Faithful God!

Yesterday we had the privilege of hosting Dr. Ed Nelson at New Beginnings. He ministered during our am and pm services. Both were incredible! Dr. Nelson has an understanding of the Word that is rare. As he shared from both his knowledge and revelation of the Word, many lives were touched.

I would love to share with you what he preached during both service, but there is no way that I can put into text all that was said. I would not know where to begin. If you were in the services yesterday, you can understand the difficulty of that.

I thank God for sending Dr. Nelson to us in a time most needed. Many of our people are facing the issues and struggles that he addressed yesterday. It seems no matter how hard things get at times, God always sends a messenger with a word that is perfect in it's timing.

We must always remember that God cares for us. He cares more for us than we are capable of comprehending. It is His desire to prosper us in every way. He takes joy in favoring us.

God is faithful!

Phil 1:6
6 And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.AMP

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very blessed to have Dr. Ed Nelson come to our church and speak. I saw alot of things differently, I have been wondering about other parts of the bible, what is hidden to my eyes. I hope to see Dr. Nelson again as he blessed me in the morning service, and I can begin giving the first fruits offering as well.

God Bless
Tamaria

al said...

Dr.Nelson was a wonderful speaker and provided information that I needed. He also presented so much new information that was totally new and very helpful. I hope he will be a regular guest speaker for our congregation. I would like to see more Hebraic roots taught.

Anonymous said...

Dr.Nelson had two great teachings. I hope he will become a regular guest speaker for our congregation.

Justin Porter said...

I was very blessed by Dr Nelson. I love hearing someone that has the hebrewic background that dr nelson has. I love hearing someone who has blessed Isreal and the Jewish people speak. He had an anionting that i have heard only on a very few people. I hope to hear him preach agin soon be blessed.
Dancing Warrior For Him
Justin W. Porter