Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Fresh Anointing

My wife and I are just getting settled in after an amazing trip to the UK. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. What the Lord did during our meetings there cannot be adequately described through words. It was absolutely awesome.

We arrived in London last Tuesday and began Wednesday with five straight days of ministry. From the very first service it was obvious that God was releasing us into a new level of the anointing. There was a hunger in the people that I have never seen before. There was a pull and a demand for the prophetic anointing. I soon realized that I was not sent there to operate in the gift of an evangelist or that of a pastor. God had graciously put a prophetic mantle on me for this assignment.

Something new was released in England this past week. I can sense the beginnings of revival. My wife and I are already planning a return trip in October. We must strike while the iron is hot. God has opened a door for our ministry there and we must seize the moment.

We will share more details of our trip this Thursday night and Sunday morning . It will be so wonderful to see all of you again. As much as we enjoyed our stay in the UK, there is no place like home. We missed all of you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Jonathan,Pastor Christina
I'm Soooo excited to hear that your home, and Sooo anxious to hear about how God moved in you over there in the UK. I wish I was there to Rejoice with you all.I can and I will be with all my heart, Rejoice. We Loe you all and Miss you..

Steve and Connie Gonzalez

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Pastor Jonathan and Cristina!! So excited to have you both back and safely home! I know you have some Praise Reports to share! Can't wait to hear about your trip Tonight at church and also on Sunday!
We are still KEEPING OUR HANDS RAISED!

Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Jonathan & Christina - We were so amazed to read and know of your trip to the UK. We are not surprised of the mighty doors the LORD is opening for you. We miss you all tremendously, is been 4 months since we left FL. We would like you to know the encouragement we got from being a part of NEW BEGGININGS. Today we are continuing to listen to all the CD's that we were able to get and we continue to be encourage and touch no matter how many times we hear them. Specially the message and the final confirmation that the Lord had for us with your message: "Getting out of Egypt", the anointing that flows even through the CD is mighty and powerful. We love you, and please know that we are always praying for you all. We always keep ourselves updated with your website. Even before I read about your trip, we were interceding for you here in NYC. We always speak to our friends of NBHC and the powerful messages that the Lord allows you to deliver to your people. Please know that I speak to Luis & Margie and I also call Sister Dot every once in a while just to say hello, and to let you guys know how much you mean to us. How in such a short period of time that we were a part of NBHC we were so touched and encouraged by your messages, and the love of our heavenly Father that flows from NB. No matter the distance we will always consider ourselves a part of the NB family. We pray and hope that you will visit NYC soon. Our love and blessings to you, Christina, Pastor Becky, Sister Dot and all the members of NBHC.

Ralph, Anna, Tommy & Vanessa (NY)

PS. Tommy is doing great he loves you and misses you. He will be another year in Buffalo with Eagles Wings. He also had the opportunity to go to OH a couple of months ago.

Anonymous said...

Obtained a amazing trip and a great encounter by simply looking at your blog

Anonymous said...

I seriously enjoyed this content. You have talked about some critical factors here