Saturday, April 19, 2008

Off to England!

This Monday my wife and I will be going to London, England for a week of ministry. We will be in 5 different churches in the London area. We will be holding healing services twice in one of the churches Thursday night and Sunday night. The Lord has also opened the door for us to appear as guests on Revelation TV two different days during our stay. Revelation is one of the biggest Christian networks in all of Europe. You can follow our schedule by looking at the web site, www.jonathanmillerministries.com

It has been over a year since the time the the Lord first put England on our hearts. We were supposed to go last year, and it just did not work out. But, now our tickets are booked, churches are lined up, and we are ready to go.

I am expecting a mighty move of the Holy Spirit next week. I know that God will bring healing to the sick and salvation to the lost. I am also feeling a strong prophetic burden for the people of England. God's Word will go forth. The fire of the Holy Ghost will fall and the river of the Lord will freely flow.

Cristina and I are asking that you stand in prayer for us this entire week. Your prayers are important as they bring increased strength and divine breakthrough. I eagerly await our return so we can share with you all that our Lord has done. I know this is our first ministry trip across sea, but it definitely will not be the last. Look out England, here we come!

6 comments:

Moe said...

Wasup Pastor I deffinately will be praying for you and Pastor Christina that you all will be safe and awsome manifustations of Gods power will be released. MoE...

Sister Lorna said...

From the East, West, North, and South, sons and daughters of God have already started the journey to hear "Thus saith the Lord". As you open your mouth Pastor Jonathan, His glory will be manifested. He will use you and Pastor Cristina in a mighty way,and Signs and Wonders will follow. Cant wait to hear of the mighty move of God In London. Sister Lorna...

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for your trip to England- for miracles, healings, and salvations!!! Jay and Rosanne

Anonymous said...

KEEP YOUR HANDS UP!Bless the Lord oh My Soul and All that is within me Bless his Holy Name! Pastor Jonathan and Cristina, I will be praying for your trip to London, England and your Safe Return! I know that God is going to do great and mighty MIRACLES! Can't wait to hear the Praise Reports!I love and appreciate you both as well as Pastor Becki!:)-

Justin Porter said...

Pastor,
I have countinely brought you and Pastor Christina, before the Lord. I will conitnue to do so espically during this trip I believe that this is the beginning of a revival in Europe that has never been seen before. I believeing that the Fire of the Holy Spirit will rest on you the whole time and that England will be turned upside down and set on fire for the Lord. I know that God has fone before you and prepared the way. There will be a shakeing in England in which the World has never seen before. God Bless I love you Pastor.
Dancing Warrior For Him
Justin W. Porter

kali said...

Hi pastor,

It was such a blessing to have you at WCCC Bishop Climate in London. The power of God was so strong, i got the DVD and feel the Anointing each time i see it. God bless you and your wife mightily, may he continue to use you in a mighty way, may the Anointing upon your life continue to increase. Hope God allows you to make another trip to London.

Pastor Kali