Monday, September 17, 2007

Crazy!

Only one word can describe what happened last night in our evening miracle service, "CRAZY!"
In the beginning of the service, there was such an awesome and heavy presence of God's Glory. It was the kind of experience where all you could do is stand still with tears falling from your face. God's presence was so tangible and real. As we ended our worship service, I stood speechless. I did not know what to say or which direction to go. So, I remained silent before the Lord, not daring to move on before Him or without Him.
Then, it happened. A crazy, ear-piercing, radical praise began to break out in the congregation. It was as like a bomb went off spontaneously in each individual . People began dancing, shouting, and spinning violently. This went on for over an hour! You could sense that miracles were taking place throughout the congregation. Liberty showed up and nothing could stop it!
As I reflect on what happened last night and how it happened, I am reminded that waiting on the Lord is one of the most essential keys in effective ministry. We cannot move on without Him. Last night, it was clear that God wanted to do something that did not involve me or need my assistance. All He needed from me was to keep my mouth shut and get out of the way. He desired to touch and move upon His people. I am glad that I did not insist on making something happen on my own, or we would not have seen this mighty demonstration. God is God all by Himself. He is looking for yielded vessels that are willing to loose control and just "let go".
2 Cor 3:17- Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. NKJV

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say....
There ain't No Joy....like the HOLY GHOST JOY!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Holy Ghost for moving on us!

Anonymous said...

Wow! WOW! WOW! You picked a very appropriate title for this blog entry! It was absolutely amazing. I don't think that i have danced so much in my life. I just felt so free, I didn't care who was watching me. Who knew that being drunk could make you feel so good without any side effects.(except for my little bump on the head! :)

Anonymous said...

6 steps...sacrifice,
6 steps...sacrifice,
6 steps...sacrifice.
I'm getting chill bumps just thinking about it!
Now I know what it means to make a joyful noise. OH TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Pastor Jonathan, for your obedience and letting God have free reign....ain't (excuse me)no party like a Holy Ghost party!

Anonymous said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS "THE LORD STEP IN"...

6 STEPS
6 STEPS
6 STEPS
SACRIFICE!!!
GOODNESS.. WHAT AN AWESOME REVELATION THAT WAS!

AS THE PRAISE GOES UP, THE GLORY COMES DOWN!
IT WAS TIME FOR A RADICAL CRAZY PRAISE!

Paul said...

Annointed! I came for an evening of music by Bruce and Lisa and walked away totally amazed at what God did as he was ushered in through true annointed praise and worship. AWESOME!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

God Has done such wonderful things with my life!

Angela said...

It was one of the best nights in my life! I haven't felt that free in so long- nothing can compare to HIS joy!