Tuesday, October 23, 2007

1 Year Anniversary!

This past Sunday, New Beginnings celebrated our 1 year anniversary of being in Orlando! Looking back over the past year, I stand amazed at all that God has done. I remember how it felt moving here all the way from a little town in Ohio. We had no guarantees. Would we have any people show up at our first service? Would we have a place to meet? Would we survive financially?

It was obvious God was sending us by faith. We came with no guarantees, just the promise of His faithful word. That was more than enough! After stepping out into unfamiliar water, we have seen God's faithfulness demonstrated in everything that we have done. We have had a people, a place to meet, and our needs have been met. The Lord never fails to provide where He guides.

Over this past year, we have seen a gathering of hundreds of people who now call New Beginnings their home church. The majority of these are now active in various ministries of the church. I believe this is a sign of a healthy church. People are being activated and mobilized to advance the Kingdom by tapping into their potential and using the gifts that God has uniquely placed in them. As a pastor, I could have no greater joy, than to see people propelled into their destiny and purpose!

Cristina and I are so thankful that the Lord called us to Orlando. As I have said before, it was the biggest and most difficult decision of our lives, but we have never looked back. Our destiny and purpose was waiting for us here. And now we too are enjoying the blessing of fulfilling God's ultimate purpose for our lives.

We are ever thankful to all who have prayed, supported, and connected with New Beginnings. We have the best group of people on the planet. They are faithful, committed, and have a mind to work. With this kind of army, there can be no limit to what we can accomplish for the Kingdom of God!

1 Cor 2:9 But as it is written:
"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." NKJV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy aniversary! I am so grateful to be connected to this ministry. It has changed my life.

Anonymous said...

Pastor Jonathan, Christina and Pastor Becki,
Happy Anniversary! I am so blessed and honored to be apart and connected with the ministry at New Beginnings Healing Center. My life has been changed so much!. A year ago, I was such in Despair and Turmoil that I wanted to leave the Ministry but UNTIL NOW! I am so glad the Lord has stepped in to say Hey! What you need is to DOWNLOAD MY DNA so that I can IRRITATE your INFIRMITY so you can BE HEALED TO MINISTER!

Anonymous said...

Pastor Jonathan, Cristina and Pastor Becki,
Thank you for stepping out in faith and making the sacrifice to come to Orlando. My husband and I have been attending New Beginnings since October of last year. We praise God for His impeccable timing! We have both been healed emotionally which has really made a difference in our marriage. God has also touched me and healed me of many physical infirmities. Hallelujah! The anointing breaks every yoke and I am becoming whole in my body, mind and spirit. We love the preaching, the praise and worship, the anointing, the freedom of the Spirit, and your honesty. Actually, we love it all! Thanks for making such a difference in our lives and in the body of Christ. s.a.