Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Mind to Work

As we approach our 1st year anniversary of being in Orlando, it is clear that God has assembled a people with a mind to work. I am amazed by the enthusiasm and involvement of the members of New Beginnings. People are getting involved in various aspects of ministry to see the advancement of the Kingdom of God.

We have close to 70 people who went through four weeks of training to participate in the visitation ministries. From hospitals, nursing homes, and prisons, New Beginnings has representatives bringing hope and encouragement everywhere. We truly are taking the church outside the four walls.

Before the end of this year, we will doing community food outreaches, street ministry, and getting into local schools. Nearly every member of our church will be involved in these different outreaches. In all these things, the message of Jesus Christ will be shared. I am looking forward to a great harvest of souls through these various means of evangelistic outreaches.
We also have a group of 7 interns coming from Bethany World Prayer Center in Baton Rouge. They will be arriving October 14th. This group is comprised of hard working soul winners. Their addition to our ministry will be an incredible blessing. I know they will play a vital role in the direction and purpose of New Beginnings.
God is beginning to lay out a strategic plan for multiplication and growth. He has also assembled the right people to work and put these plans into action. I believe that we are going to impact our community and make a positive difference in central Florida.
I am thankful for the body of believers that God has entrusted us to lead. Together we will build up the desolate places and see the Kingdom of God established everywhere we go.
Neh 4:6
So we built the wall, and the entire wall was joined together up to half its height, for the people had a mind to work. NKJV

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that it has been a year! God has done so many great things and this season we can only look foward to even greater things. There aren't words sufficient enough to describe how excited I am for the ministry to get into the schools! I pray everyday that there would just be a Holy Ghost explosion,and it is this anticipation that gets me going for school everyday. I can't wait for the interns to get here. There are just so many things to look foward to!

Anonymous said...

This is the Beginning of a Season of Miracles!

Anonymous said...

I have a mind to work. I am filled with excitement when I think about taking the light of God's word into the dark places of this city. This body of believers is of "one accord". We will see his kingdom enlarged. We will see the sick healed. The gates of hell will not prevail against us! Glory to God in the highest!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the season of miracles and I am also looking forward to the new church! I am so happy that God placed me in the New Beginnings church. I want to be in the Ministry and God will hopefully give me the Authority and anoit me to win souls to Him. Praise be to the Lord. I also want to thank Pastor, Becki, Jonathan, and Cristina for all the they do for the Lord and for us at New Beginnings. I am excited about the interns coming. They will be a blessing. I am excited to see where my Father the King will place this church and what we will see next!